- One double bed or 2 twin beds (please advice)
- Free fast Wi-fi 30 Mbps
- Non Smoking
- Soundproof double glazed windows
- Flat-screen TV 28′ with hotel menu
- Interrnational TV Digital channels
- Video presentation about Museum and Site
- Orthopedic matresses from Media Strom
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Air conditioning with self remote control
- Telephone with direct line
- Balcony with table and chairs
- Hairdryer in Bathroom
- Bathroom with Bathtub
- Washable pillow internal covers
- Electronic Safe
- Tile/Marble floor
- Outdoor furniture
- Clothes rack
- Child safety socket covers
- Socket near the bed
We got a double room 49 euros breakfast included and we enjoyed a lot our stay.
We enjoyed this hotel during our two days stay in Olympia. Breakfast was included in the price
Family owned hotel 5 min away from Olympia Museum.
Very nice and clean hotel. Nice rooms with a lot of space.
Well situated in the centre of the town of Olympia.
There is a parking place for the car and it is possible to leave the car during the visit of the ancient site of Olympia, even after check-out.
The movie about the ancient site (40 min more or less) is very good to be prepared for the visit.
The Asteris family is running the hotel with an exceptional kindness and a special attention for each person. We received a very warm welcome.
We will never forget the nice hotel and the kindness of our hosts.